Kinztube Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of the board!

Go down

Rules of the board! Empty Rules of the board!

Post by bubblegumkitty98 Sun May 05, 2013 2:39 am

Thought I'd just go over the rules really quick Smile Here they are, Their aren't much so it should be easy to follow them.

1: No making fun of or insulting other member of the board. You will be banned for a month if we find out you're being hateful to other members.

2: No cussing. Period.

3: No fighting. If someone says something that bothers you, Instead of engaging in a conversation that you know will end in a fight, Message me, kimoasis, codyloveswebkinz or rosekinz instead. (The Admin's of this Forum)

4: No posting spam links or codes that aren't valid. If I see that you post spam links or invalid codes trying to fool people, I'll give you three chances and after posting a third one, I'm kicking you off the board and blocking your IP address from being able to sign up so I'm ensured you won't be able to sign up again and repeat the cycle.

5: For safety reasons, No posting your Webkinz username and Password on here, You can still post your username just not along with a password.

6: If you guys decide to Buy/Sell/ Trade/Raffle on this forum for a webkinz or a webkinz item, Please don't give out your home address. You never really know who you're giving it out to.

bubblegumkitty98
Admin

https://webkinzaddicts.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum